Dr. Sears’ Health Coach Certification programs provide advanced nutrition and wellness education, utilizing science-based curriculum and state of the art interactive online training classrooms that make learning convenient and effective.
~ Next Training Starts January 6, 2014 ~
Why Become a Health Coach?
Do you have a passion for helping others? If so, health coaching may be right for you.
Individuals become health coaches for different reasons, some want to add credentials in an area that they are already passionate about. Others want to be able to answer questions regarding nutrition and health. Then there are those who just want to take build upon their current education or field thus expanding what they can offer to clients.
Whatever the reason, those who become health coaches all share a common desire to help others live healthier and more productive lives. This is what Dr. Bill Sears often refers to as the “Helpers High”…the joy we receive from making a difference in the lives of others.
A Dr. Sears Health Coach Certification gives you the ability and tools to work with individuals or groups in settings such as corporate wellness, schools, medical centers, community groups, and more! Get started today!
Online Health Coach Training
The Dr. Sears Wellness Institute uses state of the art online classrooms to deliver you the most effective and flexible learning experience to aid you in obtaining your health coach certification.
- Highly trained instructors who are available to assist students via online, email or phone
- Interactive learning modules that you can access 24/7
- A supportive classroom learning environment that encourages peer interaction
- Easy to navigate and use elearning for even the most novice computer user
Our health coach training is designed to deliver you information in a concise, efficient and easy to learn format.
- Earning your first certification takes just 6 weeks
- Each additional certification takes an additional 3 weeks
- Learning is enhanced by weekly conference calls, discussion rooms, weekly activities, and instructor feedback
- Course work normally takes between 6 and 10 hours per week
Students receive a health coach training kit that includes:
- Complete instructor’s manual with step by step instruction
- Printed copies of presentation notes, handouts and resources
- Samples of available curriculum, workbooks and DVD’s
- Relevant book(s) written by Dr. Sears
For complete details on training visit here.
Health Coach Certification
The Best in Health Coaching and Holistic NutritionThere is no substitute for the type of education available from the Dr. Sears Wellness Institute, led by Dr. Bill and Dr. Jim Sears. Their expertise has been relied upon by millions of people around the world through their many books and extensive work in nutrition and health. Dr. Bill travels extensively around the globe sharing his knowledge and simple techniques for creating better health. Dr. Jim can be seen daily as co-host of TV’s The Doctors, where along with the other hosts tackles unlimited medical topics.The Dr. Sears Wellness Institute offers three separate Health Coach Certification programs that incorporate Lifestyle, Exercise, Attitude and Nutrition:
- L.E.A.N. Start – Coaching families, parents and caregivers
- L.E.A.N. Expectations – Educating expecting moms for a health pregnancy and baby
- Prime-Time Health – Leading adults and seniors
Participants can take one, two or all three courses. The first course is six weeks and includes in-depth nutritional information, with each additional course being three weeks in length and focusing on the specific needs and health concerns of that audience. For more detailed information on these health coach programs, go here.
Learn what matters most
- Science-based, researched backed holistic nutrition information
- Analysis of body systems
- Supplementation and isolated nutrients
- Simple ways to explain complex concepts to clients
- Health coaching skills and techniques
- Business and marketing courses and resources
No Cost Support
- Continued support after receiving health coach certification
- Continuing health coach education and conference calls with Dr. Sears
- Coach referrals through our website
- Coaches Portal full of research, articles, presentations and resource library
Tools You Need
- Complete health coach curriculum available for teaching individuals or groups
- Ability to coach in your own online classrooms
- Marketing materials for reaching your target audience
- Customized websites
- Marketing mastery course
What do Dr. Sears Wellness Institute Graduates have to say?
- “The exchange of ideas and the transparency of the instructors was what I enjoyed most about the training. I was very impressed with the high quality of students in the class. Everybody was so generous with their knowledge and experience.”
- “I have to admit as a nurse we don’t get the comprehensive nutritional and lifestyle and coaching training we really need and I feel so much better equipped to guide students to achieving their goals. Thanks also for providing such wonderful webinar updates and conference calls with Dr. Bill!”
- “Training was way better than I expected! I wasn’t really sure what to expect. Thank you so much! Looking forward to a growing relationship/friendship with you all.”
- “The methodology was excellent and allowed for learning despite the volume of information with a short time period. Loved the humor and ease with which material was presented. The games, activities and snacks were great punctuation marks!”
Health Coaches Around the World
Currently, there are Dr. Sears Certified Health Coaches providing valuable education to pregnant women, children and families, plus adults and seniors in 30 different countries. Join us in 2013 as Dr. Bill and Dr. Jim put their full effort behind building a healthier world, one family at a time.To find out how you can make a difference with children and families contact us today…