Clinically proven L.E.A.N. workshops were developed by Dr. William Sears and Sean Foy, exercise physiologist to provide families and communities with the tools and educational to live healthy lives.
L.E.A.N. Programs are complete curriculum-based workshops that the entire family can participate in. Each of the workshop modules teaches a lesson in each of the four pillars of health: Lifestyle, Exercise, Attitude, and Nutrition.
Dr. Sears’ L.E.A.N. Start workshops teach:
- The connection between nutrition and learning
- Which foods and lifestyle choices that affect attitude and behavior
- Simple label reading techniques
- How to make quick, healthy meals and snacks
- Fun ways to incorporate more movement into your day
- How to identify a complex vs simple carbohydrate
- Why protein is so important
- And much, much more!
L.E.A.N. Start workshops are taught by Dr. Sears Certified Health Coaches either in-person or online through a state of the arc online classroom.
- In-person workshops are highly interactive, entertaining sessions that have humorous DVD instruction, hands-on learning activities, workbooks, and more!
- Online classrooms can be customized to meet the needs of your family or home school group and include complete gradebooks, recorded instruction modules, quizzes, and downloadable worksheets.
Either form of workshops is suitable for one family or an entire home school co-op. Find a coach in your area or become a coach yourself and add these fun and entertaining sessions to your home school plans. As a coach, you will gain a complete teaching manual, activities, materials, and the workbooks to teach your family or your community. Start today!
- Reach other families in your home school group with engaging, interactive and easy to understand education workshops
- Enjoy working together as a family to develop positive, lifelong habits
- Save money at the grocery store by choosing healthy foods that are affordable
- Make learning together fun and engaging
The L.E.A.N. Blog
Health Coach Certification
Dr. Sears Wellness Institute
Englewood, CO 80112
Local: (303) 242-8411
Toll Free: (866) 446-1967
Fax: (303) 558-4214