Healthy Ice Cream Recipe
Dr. Bill’s healthy ice cream recipe
Watching your weight and/or trying to avoid sweets? Here is a simple, delicious healthy ice cream recipe that even the most health conscious individual will love! Plus, it’s cheap and very easy to make! All you will need are bananas and a food processor. Yes, that’s right. Just one ingredient.
Here’s how to make it.
- Purchase several dozen ripe bananas and freeze until hard.
- Remove frozen banana and run under hot water for five seconds to loosen the skin.
- Peel and place desired amount in a food processor.
- Process until you reach the desired consistency of smooth, creamy ice cream.
- Serve plain or with fresh fruit, nuts, etc.
Try it for an after school or late night snack and let us know what you think!
No comments so far for “Healthy Ice Cream Recipe”
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.