Thursday, January 20th – 11 am
The role of a Health Coach for improving the health and wellness of others has never been more recognized, or needed. So it is no surprise that the Health Coaching market is expected to reach $8.87 billion dollars by the year 2025.
By becoming a Certified Health Coach, your passion for health and wellness can make a positive impact on the lives of countless others. With chronic illnesses on the rise and the world recognizing the need to prioritize health and wellbeing, health coaches can bridge the gap by empowering others, teaching them simple tools, and offering accountability to meet their health and wellness goals.
During this informative session, Dominique Hodgin, Executive Director of Education for the Dr. Sears Wellness Institute and a practicing National Board-Certified Health & Wellness Coach, will discuss why now is the best time to become a Health Coach, what opportunities are on the horizon, how you can become a Certified Health Coach, and how the Dr. Sears Wellness Institute (DSWI) approaches health coach training and certification.
- Insights into the growing Health Coaching market
- The role of health coaches in today’s changing world
- Why there is an urgent and growing need for Health Coaches
- Opportunities available to you as a Health Coach
- Knowledge, skills and tools you need to become an effective Health Coach
- How the science-backed, industry leading training you will gain with DSWI will set you apart
- Live, Interactive Q&A