The Age of Inflammation
Have you noticed the news lately? Headlines like these are becoming all too common:
“We are an inflammation nation.”
“The U.S. is on fire.”
“Americans spend more on painkiller medicines than any other country.”
“Inflammation, the silent killer.”
Welcome to the inflame-age.
Everywhere you look you see “itis” illnesses such as dermatitis, colitis, arthritis, and carditis, just to name a few. Consider these statistics on the effects of “-itis” illnesses on our healthcare system:
- As of 2015, 52.5 million Americans suffer from some form of arthritis.
- Patients spend over 20 billion dollars a year on anti-inflammatory drugs.
- Inflammatory illnesses are collectively the most common reason for hospitalization and seeking medical treatment.
- Arthritis is the number one cause of chronic pain and affects over 30 percent of adults.
- Inflammatory illnesses are the number one cause of disabilities.
- Inflammatory illnesses are the number one cause of premature and unhealthy aging.
- Anti-inflammatory drugs top the list of medicines having undesirable side effects.
The key to preventing inflammation in the body and reversing this alarming trend is keeping your body in balance. A body in balance heals. A body out of balance hurts. Additionally, in most inflammatory illnesses, such as arthritis, by the time you feel the inflammation, your body takes a long time to heal it. In case you already have “silent” inflammation going on inside your body, get in the prevent mode, rather than the repair mode – Doctor’s orders!
The Inflammation Solution
For information on how to achieve a body in balance, check out The Inflammation Solution by Dr. Williams Sears. This book presents a revolutionary approach to healing hurts, mellowing moods, controlling weight, and easing “itis” in both children and adults. The revolutionary concepts presented in The Inflammation Solution go beyond the reach of standard pharmaceutical medicine and treat the root of inflammation by prescribing changes in one’s lifestyle, exercise, attitude, and nutrition that will prevent and even repair the effects of these dangerous degenerative diseases. Learn:
- Why you hurt, how you heal
- The six-S anti-inflammatory diet
- How your body can make its own medicine
- The benefits of a smarter and less-inflamed rain
- How inflammation impacts children and what you can do about it
- Simple stress busters to reduce inflammation
The L.E.A.N. Blog
Health Coach Certification
Dr. Sears Wellness Institute™
Englewood, CO 80112
Local: (303) 242-8411
Toll Free: (866) 446-1967
Fax: (303) 558-4214