For this reason, world renowned physician Dr. Bill Sears and exercise physiologist Sean Foy MA created the L.E.A.N. expectations workshops. These workshops are tailor made to provide expecting and nursing mothers with an opportunity to connect and build relationships with others while learning practical ways to positively impact their health and their unborn baby, both during and after pregnancy.
Dr. Sears L.E.A.N. Expectations Workshops Will Help You:
- Understand the link between nutrition and a healthy pregnancy
- Develop positive, lifelong habits
- Save money at the grocery store with affordable, healthy foods
- Use exercise as a tool for physical and emotional self-care
- Maintain a healthy lifestyle, even after your baby is born, with the help of a Certified Dr. Sears’ L.E.A.N. Coach
Dr. Sears’ L.E.A.N. Expectations is offered as three separate workshops with topics including preparing for pregnancy, eating well, prenatal exercise, and self-care–both during pregnancy and postpartum. The information in these workshops is designed for women who are considering becoming pregnant through the first few months following delivery.
Certified Dr. Sears’ L.E.A.N. Coaches are available throughout the U.S. Search for a certified coach in your area, or consider becoming a coach yourself, then you can share Dr. Sears’ L.E.A.N. Workshops with expectant moms in your area.
“I wish I would have had access to these classes when I was pregnant. The fun, supportive atmosphere and a chance to connect with other expecting moms would have had a dramatic impact on improving my pregnancy!” – Lynette, mother of two.