Banana Ice Cream
Posted by: Dr. Sears LEAN Team on September 18, 2012
Watching your weight and/or trying to avoid sweets? Here is a simple, delicious healthy ice cream that even the most health conscious individual will love! Plus, it’s cheap and very easy to make! All you will need are bananas and a food processor. Yes, that’s right. Just one ingredient.
Here’s how to make it.
- Purchase several dozen ripe bananas and freeze until hard.
- Remove frozen banana and run under hot water for five seconds to loosen the skin.
- Peel and place desired amount in a food processor.
- Process until you reach the desired consistency of smooth, creamy ice cream.
- Serve plain or with fresh fruit, nuts, etc.
Try it for an after school or late night snack and let us know what you think!